CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Beginning

Well, I think I have finally figured some of this blogging stuff out. I have decided this might be easier than what I am doing right now - which is nothing at the moment, but I was trying to attempt the whole scrapbook thing. It is so hard to drag everything out and them have to put it all away again. The great thing about being a blogger is you have access to all those pictures you take and download to your computer! Instant gratification!

So I guess you could consider this my very first post and hopefully as I go along I will be able to catch on to all the in's and out's and all the cutesy stuff you can add to spice things up. But for now this will probably be just a plain, ordinary, boring blog.

I am hoping that I can get my kids and hubby to add some things of their own - since they are old enough! My oldest is 18 and my youngest 11 - and yes I am facing the hard cruel fact that I am going to start losing some of the birds from our nest and am NOT happy about it at all!

I love my kids and think they are the BEST! I really wish I could freeze them in time for a few more -or maybe A LOT more- years! I still have too many things I want to do with them but have lacked either the time or the money - I don't want to save it all for the grandkids!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. You know I have a fix for that whole scrapbooking mess... do it on the computer. I do it that way and try to talk everyone else into it too! lol! We will have to chat about it.

The Gang: said...

Wow! My first comment! I think this can get addicting. And yes we will have to chat - maybe at the upcoming christmas party!

Amy said...

Should I come armed with my scrapbooks? lol!

The Gang: said...

I would love to see your scrapbooks! We got your Christmas card yesterday - cute!

The Napiers said...

I am so proud of you... this is bringing tears to my eyes.

Ralph & Debbie said...

It looks great you did a great job.
I didnt know you were getting a boy thats great tho
are you crazy!!!!
Just kiddn!!!
I hope it works out for you and he can come home soon.
Happy new year.
Debbie and Ralph